Sheffield Food Festival 2018 is coming to Orchard Square
Delicious cakes and treats from bakers & makers as part of the Sheffield Food Festival’s NEW Pop-Up Outdoor Tea Room including delights from Era’s Chocolate, Bakes By Butter and Ridiculously Rich by Alana.
- Live street art mural to paint and colour with artist Jo Peel (Saturday)
- acoustic music from Eats, Treats & Beats
- Face painting and glitter art
- Free coffee from Cafe W when you buy a Waterstones book of the month
- Roaming drinks service from Starbucks
All at Orchard Square
Come and have Tea & Cake in the Square!
Find out all the Sheffield Food Festival information: